Friday, November 23, 2012

Voice-less

Looks like I've been blogging very frequently lately. Well, last week was really an emotional week. Wasn't sure if it was due to the weather, homesickness or PMS. When I finally returned to normal, I fell sick. I guess to me falling sick is the worst thing that could happen to me amidst all the work that I need to get done. It isn't too bad if I get to sleep and sleep and sleep but somehow I don't really take naps when I'm studying abroad for fear that I might not able to get up from my sleep/not being able to fall asleep at night.

As I only have classes on Wednesdays and Fridays, I stay indoors on days that I don't have classes. However, on Tuesday I fell sick and I just HAD to get some foods that could make me feel better so I braved the cold (wore a jacket over my PJ's) and got myself some lemons. If I were at home, my typical day would be drink lemon water, sleep, toilet, drink lemon water, sleep, toilet....you get the idea. I had class yesterday so I brought some lemon water along to class, which did make me feel better. My sore throat was getting better though I still had a runny nose. By 10pm I felt so so so tired that I went to bed early. And the weirdest thing happened - I was sweating profusely in the middle of the night - and that woke me up so I took off my socks BUT then I woke up again because my feet were feeling cold. Argh! How do I get a good night's rest if I'm feeling hot and cold all the time?!

Woke up today, thought to myself "hmmm...no more sore throat, yay!" but I was so so so wrong! I tried to sing and all I got was a croak. No voice came out from my throat. *SIGH* I had to keep clearing my throat which was sooooo annoying!!!! Went to an extra class today and I was secretly hoping that the tutor would NOT ask me questions because I sounded so awful!

Did I mention that I have a blocked nose too? Gah...breathing through my mouth is just sooo.... So in short, I've been feeling miserably sick. So now breathing is just so difficult and I thought this song suited my mood at the moment. lol. Awesome song to be emo to.




XOXO

No comments: