Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Wheee!

Since my life has been deprived of some excitement, here are 3 things that excite me! :D

- I trimmed my bangs myself for the first time in my life! LOL I gave myself a haircut before in secondary school when my aunt who used to cut my hair was away on a holiday, and that was it. I got myself a haircut before I flew here but then I realised that my bangs were a tad long, and it'd be wayyy long by the time I go home next year. So I took matters into my own hands. Instead of spending 20 pounds to go to a hairdresser, I bought a thinning scissors for 4 pounds (which I could use over and over again in the future) from a pharmacy and trimmed my bangs. I didn't dare go too short, just in case it turned out bad.

- My friend is getting married in September next year and she invited me to be her jimui!! I've never been a jimui in my life....so I don't exactly know what a jimui does. However I'm still really excited!!! I'll make sure that I'll be back in Penang by then so that I don't miss another friend's wedding! *fingers crossed* :D

- It snowed a few nights ago but I missed it. Was already asleep by then. I'm still excited! I'm wishing for a white Christmas. I know, holidays are still far away and I'm already thinking about holidays! Ahhh!

Anyway, I'm so glad I'm finally writing happy posts!! Wheee!!!

p/s: Sunny days make me happy! It's sunny today!

XOXO,
Me

No comments: