Friday, June 25, 2010

Fresh air

Ahh...After almost 5 days of cooping myself up at home to study, I finally decided to go to the library to study today. Well, there are always a few advantages studying at the library compared to at home. For one, I can save electricity because I don't have to turn on the heater at the library, & also I don't have to turn on my desk lamp at the library. Secondly, the height of the table at the library is way ideal than the desk I have back home, therefore I won't have any backaches sitting too long. =D Also, there are less distractions because though there are computers at the library, I only come online (like now) during my break time.

I'm not sure what to blog about anymore. LOL But I promise I'll blog about more interesting stuff after my exams...well, if there are interesting stuff.

XOXO,
Me

No comments: