Monday, March 01, 2010

Last day of February

It was a cold & dark night. Both of us sat on the couch talking about our feelings towards different issues. What I enjoyed about the conversation is that it was too dark to make out each other's expressions.
After an hour plus of talking, I regretted sharing my feelings with you simply because the more we know about someone doesn't mean we know that person better. And I think this creates an invisible barrier between us even though we may deny it.
So yeah, from now on, I would keep my deepest & darkest feelings to myself because no one would understand anyway. But then again, who does?
Me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.