Tuesday, March 24, 2009

WHAT IS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE?!

This is related to the previous post as you can see...I blogged TWICE in a day because people just refuse to understand!

Well, got to find out about his news from a friend, another friend had to make my blood boil. So, I feel like an idiot, a fool, a clown, (insert whatever nouns that describe someone who's living in their own ideal world thinking that everyone is their friend, not even knowing that maybe they're laughing at them behind your back)!

When I think that I'm starting to form strong bonds with people, people just disappoint me to the core! Seriously! Why is it that I'm always the last to find out things?! I think you guys think I'd be sad and drown myself in tears or something but guess what?! I'm only weak if I let myself be. I'm tough OK?! I can take whatever you throw at me...I don't care.

You think news like THAT can break me apart?! Yeah, I admit that I almost cried when I found out BUT it's not like it's end of the world. I'll get over it...faster than you know. Believe it or not, I have already moved on. I'm so disappointed I don't know what to say...

I'm so angry I feel like crying to let out all of my anger! Argh!

Disappointed,
Me