Wednesday, October 03, 2007

o.O

HELP!!!! In an hour's time I'll be having a group presentation!!

I'm scared shitless...which is true literally.

When I get nervous, I always have a slight stomach ache and end up feeling like shitting >.<

I hate presentations...be it group or individual.

Talking about shitting, something funny happened to me last Friday.

I was rushing to catch the bus so I changed without peeing and shitting and thought I could pee and shit later in the day.

After pulling up my jeans, I realised I couldn't zip at all!! So I thought, "Man!! Time to pee and shit!!" I ran to the toilet, peed and shat...and little did I know...wow! I could zip and button my jeans! XP

XOXO,
Me

5 comments:

E LianG said...

man...u shit shit shit around a lot....jeez...say it in a more polite manner....like needed to go to da toilet or to da loo or somethin nicer than "shit shit shit"...hahah....

cant think of anyhtin constructive to say d....studying for finals...n thinking of goin home.....this sunday!!!!hehehe....

Lin said...

hahaha...i'm juz being straightforward ok?!?! BLEK!! u?! going home on sunday?! i'm not talking to u anymore...*ignore*

E LianG said...

goin to da toilet is also direct k...this cha bo...talk more politely la...imagine u talking to ur guy of ur dreams.....
"if u ll excuse me i need to go SHIT now...."
man if he s ur bf d nvm la....=S

haha...sunday sunday asam laksa...char koay teow...poh piah n curry mee here i COME!!!!!!!!

*thinks to self* "hmmmph ignorant fool....always no how to ignore only".....wahahah jz kiddin

Lin said...

are u mentally retarded or what?! LOL of course i won't say "i wanna go shit la!" i'm juz trying to be specific in this post so that u all know that i'm talking about shitting NOT peeing ma!! *smacks forehead*

cheh...i'm not tempted by any food also...i juz wanna go home to my bed...=D

*ignores*

E LianG said...

hmmmm forgive me for my retarded mentality....but u are a lil bit erm retarded as well... u are using da word ignore but not doing it.....
haha...ok ok...don ignore....i prefer a reply...so i can argue...wahahhaha....
oh well u could say go to da loo for a biggie....hahahaha.....*smacks ur forehead*.....lol