Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A different path

Walked back from uni today...while walking I felt like taking a different route back.

And I must say, I did not regret taking a different route...the scenery was breathtaking...LOL maybe I'm exaggerating a little cause obviously there are other sceneries in the world that are more breathtaking but anyway, the flowers...different species of flowers all bloom in their fullest and I just can't help but think how amazing it is...God's creation!!

The other thing is that if I had never taken that route, I would never know there are better things in store for me...I wonder if this applies to P...

Oh yeah, not forgetting I got approached by 2 men from The Church of Jesus Christ of the latter days. They were spreading this gospel called Mormon. I've heard of it before but I never knew what it is about so I stood there "listening" (kinda felt sleepy after a while) and then they gave me 2 books of Mormon - 1 in English and 1 in Chinese. o.O

Okkkaaayyy...

XOXO,
Me

No comments: