Friday, May 05, 2006

pre-birthday celebration

if u think it's something grand...think again =P

well...it was juz lunch...my friends gave me a treat...at a nasi kandar stall...i'm so touched ok?! i mean, my birthday...never got treated by a friend / friends before leh...my first time...

after class at 3pm, i went to 1-stop with my friends to play some games?

i'm not really a game person...i used to be la...when i was younger...haven't been to game arcades since God-knows-when...i felt like a princess...haha...the driver (a guy friend) would keep asking me 'birthday girl, where do u wanna go??' =D i didn't wanna go to 1-stop initially, i felt like going for a movie...and go home...perfect! but in the end i decided to go la...

honestly, when i reached fun zone...oh my God...i felt so old...i didn't feel like playing...i thought the noise there was too loud...the smell of cigarette was juz overwhelming...ARGH! i even brought my school bag there...

ok, i admit it...i did enjoy myself eventually...

now

i

feel

so

shitty

u know y?? cause i was trying so hard to keep a distance from them...then today during maths, i had an 'honesty session' with N...and got to know that they sincerely wanna celebrate with me...the story about y we had an 'honesty session' is kinda long...will elaborate it one fine day...

anyway, i'm really really touched and didn't regret having lunch with them...=)

2 comments:

Hamlet said...

happy birthday :-)

Lin said...

thank u very much! =)