Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Ring

i juz watched The Ring with my parents last night till midnight...and i think it's a pretty good movie...at least it has got a STORY behind it...some sort of mystery...compared to The Grudge (Ju-On). Maybe ppl may find my passion for supernatural stuff weird..hehe...but anything out of ordinary fascinates me!! And i often imagine myself investigating weird cases...eg. the death of several ppl after listening to Gloomy Sunday and the tape which causes ppl's deaths 7 days after watching it. I can't stop thinking of the scenes in The Ring as there are several scenes which i still do not understand...so i think i'd better surf the net to find out.

p/s : to anybody who's reading this post and have watched The Ring, could u tell me the exact story behind that tape? i don't get the 'anna morgan and the horses and her daughter, Samara' part...thank u!

6 comments:

Kryptos said...

when i was a kid, i was even afraid to watch x-files! even until now, seldom do i watch horror movies.

Lin said...

hmmm...we have alot in 'common'...=P i love horror movies!! don't know y...but scaring myself occassionally is fun! =D

Kryptos said...

my imagination runs overtime after watching horror movies... that's when even weird sounds in the night wud send me under the blanket and give me the shivers... brr!

Lin said...

lol...i juz watched 'red shoes' today...a korean horror movie =D not bad...=P

Kryptos said...

hmm... u seem to have a penchant for horror movies!

Lin said...

yeah!!! the more scary they are, the more i love it!!! =D =D