Monday, April 18, 2005

MORE FOOD!!

well, instead of the food at McDonald's...my mom and i went to gurney's Secret Recipe to have lunch..hehe...yummy! i had noodle tom yam kung...i loved it! sour and appetizing! finally i get to eat hot and spicy stuff...

oh...but it wasn't that eventful at all, cause when we were happily enjoying our food, a RUDE little girl came spitting on my mom's arm! yeah, u heard it right, she SPAT on my mom's arm...and the parents didn't even scold her...instead it was someone else (maybe her aunt) who scolded her and asked her to apologize...but seeing how RUDE and STUBBORN she was, she refused...then i don't know what the hell happened, she CRIED and SCREAMED as though the sky would fall....ARGHH...annoying kids....didn't her parents teach her any manners? well, maybe they didn't!*sarcastic* even my cousin's daughter who is younger than THAT BRAT is really good-mannered...

ok..enough of that BRAT...i'm starting to feel like eating other stuff!! now i have western food on my mind!! but since yesterday we paid so much juz for lunch, hehe...i guess we're eating home today...=( lol...still into food!!

currently listening to 'Why' by Avril Lavigne~

It's not supposed to feel this way
I need you, I need you
More and more each day
It's not supposed to hurt this way
I need you, I need you, I need you
Tell me, are you and me still together?
Tell me, do you think we could last forever?
Tell me, why

p/s : no, i'm not love-sick or anything..it juz so happens that i'm listening to avril's songs and this song is the one i'm listening to now *wink*

No comments: