Monday, October 01, 2012

Too overwhelmed

And again, another emo blog post. Well, it's been a week already and it feels like time is moving oh-so-slowly. I guess it's just a temporary feeling. Right now I wish time could fast forward to my graduation. I'd like to go travel and go home and do the things I want to do. Having to deal with being away from home + not having any friends + lots of work to do = 1 very emo girl. Just sitting in the library searching for articles is enough to make my eyes well up in a blur. Just turning on the laptop and seeing my buddy in Penang is also enough for me to tear. Every little thing makes me emotional at this stage. I wonder when this will all end. Hey you...yeah you, thank you so much for always being there and trying to make me laugh when I don't feel like it. I know you're also going through a lot but you still try to cheer me up. Thank you!

No comments: