Saturday, July 21, 2012

Rojak

Come on...seriously, just because you people are attached, what makes you think I'm lonely and jealous? =.= I have my life to live...I don't have the time to envy other people's love lives. You feel sorry for me? I feel sorry for YOU for having to bear with your overly attached girlfriend! Now shoo, stop asking me to get a guy. I don't need a guy to live. If you ever mention anything about how I need to get myself a boyfriend........I am going to make you sorry.


Not a blog post, merely a rant.


On another note (I don't have bipolar!!!), I've been feeling so tired lately that as soon as my head touches my pillow off I go to slumberland! No dreams, no nightmares, nothing...no consciousness whatsoever. This is starting to worry me a little.


_________________________________________________________________________________


At the risk of sounding like I'm thinking too much, what does it mean when a guy tells you that you're his 知己 and 最重要的人?
_________________________________________________________________________________


Finally watching Brave! Yayy...well, if everything goes as planned. Quoting WH, "huh? the cha bor so ugly, hair like broom" LOL
_________________________________________________________________________________


Been craving for food lately...feeling like a pregnant woman except no tummy. XD
_________________________________________________________________________________


Sometimes I wonder if I have emotions at all. I do my poker face so well that I get fooled by myself at times.  And no matter how terrible a news is, I can still hold a straight face like nothing happened. Hmmm...


OK, abrupt end to a random post.


XOXO



No comments: