Thursday, August 20, 2009

Alive & kicking

I've been missing for nearly 2 months now...LOL but I guess no one reads my blog anyway since nobody left a comment asking me for updates. XD

Alright, I'll try to blog more often from now on, even if it's just 1 or 2 lines. ^^

Last Friday, I was at Priceline Pharmacy. As I was standing there, checking out the range of skincare products, from the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of a woman inching her way towards my direction with her eyes fixed on the products on the shelves. She was clad in a thick black furry coat and skinny jeans. I thought she looked like some rich man's wife..very elegant & atas. Then, she suddenly stopped & stood in front of me, oblivious to the fact that she was blocking half my view of the skincare products. That exact moment when annoyance crept up on me, I happened to inhale...& OMG! o.O I almost died there & then! It wasn't the smell of her perfume or hair spray that caused my heart to stop, nothing of that sort. Instead, the foul smell was similar to the smell of unwashed socks! Scrap similar, it smelt EXACTLY like someone hadn't been washing their socks for weeks or months! =.= The moment those smelly molecules reached my olfactory receptors, I swear I had this reflex to look down & check out what she was wearing on her feet. Ahh...she was wearing a pair of knee-high boots that were tightly wrapped around her skinny jeans! o.O I was 101% sure that smell came from there because we were the only ones standing in that aisle & I only smelt it the moment she stood there! I immediately left that pharmacy, forgetting what I went there for in the first place! I was desparate for fresh air! I almost lost my appetite. =S

Maybe not sneakers...boots!

So, yeah...there you go. An update from me after a loooooong break! =D

XOXO,
Me

3 comments:

rhi said...

we did ask you to update!!
look at the chatbox =P

Lin said...

ROTFL oops! That shows I haven't been checking my chatbox too! XP pai seh...ok, will update more often! =P

Lin said...

LOL it certainly was indeed!! >.<