Monday, April 27, 2009

Crazy weather

Ahh...The weather these days is just so unpredictable to the extent that it's predictable!!! It's been raining a lot these days, which is rather rare for SA since SA is the driest continent (or state...whatever!). Well, SA needs rain but I hate it! It's killing me. The cold & the gloomy skies. Did I mention the cold?! Yes, For the first time in my life, I actually had my laptop sitting my lap while I do my work & facebook-ing because I just wanna hide under the covers to keep myself warm!

It's driving me crazy, the weather I mean. It rains for half an hour & then the sun greets me with its rays streaming in my window, then it bids me goodby again followed by the gloomy skies & pouring rain. *SIGH* Please come back to me...You know I love you, you know I do. I'm so sorry for not appreciating you but now I know how important you are to me. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...you make me happy when skies are gray! ='(

There it goes again..the sun is up but I shall not rejoice too early just in case it decides to play hide-&-seek with me again. There goes my 2 weeks of teaching break. Uni is supposed to start today but today I don't have practical so I get a day off, which means I need to use the time for my assignment. Argh!

Currently listening to Come Back To Me by Utada Hikaru, recommended by YL. & it totally suits the weather right now. LOL the 1st part of the lyrics go like this: -
The rain falls on my windows
And the coldness runs through my soul
And the rain falls, oh the rain falls
I don't want to be alone

Time to fix myself some lunch & then gotta get to work! =(

XOXO,
Me

No comments: