Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I don't know...

...what's gotten over me.

I've been feeling like a "walking corpse" (in malay: bangkai bernyawa).

When I walk on the streets, I just wanna stare into space and daydream.
When I'm in class, I just can't wait to go home.
When I'm home, I just wanna snuggle under my blanket.
When I'm under the covers, I never wanna wake up to reality.
When I'm awake, I can't wait for night to come - so that I can go to bed.
When I have assignments, I look forward to the days when I'll be going home.
When I have nothing to do, I'll imagine myself being back in Penang and wonder what I would be doing if I was.
Everytime I look at my study period planner, I can't wait for every week to b over so that I can cross 'em out.


This is how a study period planner looks like

Right now, I don't know what it is that is keeping me going. I might be on the verge of giving up...

Me

3 comments:

prasana@poel said...

hey hey don't feel so down....its just one of those faces....just need to spend sometime when u are free to just rogroup and refocus your perspective and take on life...and turn to Him for some answers maybe? then it will all fall back into place....cheer up! take care and God Bless

Lin said...

hmmm, yeah i'll try...i guess =) thanks! u too, take care.

Lin said...

LOL...well, seriously, i dunno y they make it into a complicated issue. *sigh*
i've never liked politics and this is the reason why. =.=