Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I've been tagged by Liz

RULES:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

I have to list down the 8 qualities of a guy that make him my man. Of course, I have to be more realistic. So here goes...

  1. A sense of humour - I don't mind if he's lame, as long as he makes me laugh.
    Of course too much lameness will make the magic fade away. So...I prefer that he has every kind of humour in moderate XD I quote M, "a guy who has a sense of humour already scores 30% over a hundred".
  2. Not afraid to communicate - Communicate, in the sense that he can share his feelings and thoughts with me and vice versa...so that we can be honest with each other. In other words, there's trust between my man and I, something like the one between my BFF and I =)
  3. My source of strength - When I fall, he'll be there to give me words of encouragement and inspiration. Or even better, he doesn't have to say anything and I'll know that he believes in me to stand up on my own again (something like what Liz said in her blog). And when I need to be weak once in a while, he'll be there for me to run into his warm embrace. The most important thing of all is that he must always remind us of our faith - Lord our God is our ultimate source of strength.
  4. Knows how to act at different times - My man has to know when to be mature or immature. I want a guy who can be immature with me when we're having fun but can be mature when he's dealing with serious stuff.
  5. Complements me - A guy has to complement me. For example, although we have different personalities but we complete and get along well with each other perfectly!! (well, not perfect-perfect, but perfect...u know what I mean)
  6. Space - Although we spend time doing things together, I hope that my man and I could give each other some space once in a while...for me to hang out with my girl friends and him with his guys.
  7. Able to romance me - I don't ask for the super romantic, expensive restaurant kind...but the little things he does every day that makes me feel loved. He doesn't have to realise that he's doing it. =)
  8. Since everyone says looks count, I'll just say that he has to be taller than me (my head must reach at least his shoulder XD), not too bad-looking and is not too skinny/fat.
I tag:
Prasana
Maree
Shao Thing
Kazu (if he ever reads this, which I doubt)
Esther Tan (which I doubt she'll ever see this)
Ghee Leng
Jennifer
Sze May

XOXO,
Me

4 comments:

Lin said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ cause I know no one else who blogs XD

Besides, maybe u've changed the 8 qualities that ur woman must have. Enjoy!! XP

Maree said...

u have so many other ppl who blogs on ur list worr...hahaha!

Lin said...

haha...but they don't read my blog ma...so what's the point? XD

jennifer said...

hahahah. nice write-out. sooo long not visiting blogs and then i come here today & see my name being tagged. -_- dont have time to list it all now! maybe i'll just forget all about it..or write about it when im super bored! hahaha