Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's moments like this...

...I wish I was a guy

I hate it when I wanna let some tears out because of frustration but they just wouldn't come out.

I hate it when I know that nothing's changed but I can't be who I am.

I hate it when I'm emotional.

I hate it when I have nothing to say anymore.

I hate it when I'm typing this post because I hate what I'm feeling right now.

I hate it when I start to think incoherently.

And most of all...



I hate it when I say I want to sleep early but ending up sleeping late!!!!

I hate myself!

p/s: If I can't wake up tomorrow morning, I have myself to blame >.<

XOXO,
Me

4 comments:

Kz said...

Hating urself means u hate how God has created u. In other word rejecting God's creation. Come on, u r not the only one on Earth that does all those things. Hv to be different from the world out there. U r the salt and the light of the world!

ah moi said...

hey, new sem, new beginning!!!

and hey, no point hating urself, cuz u are special in ur own way;n i bet u'll be crying to return to ur own urself even given the chance to turn into someone else~! =)

my advice, get more alarm clock, then no need to worry about waking up late~!... heheheh

Lin said...

kz: O.O okkaaayy...this is freaky, u commenting on my blog. yeah i do understand that hating myself is hating how God has created me, but sometimes i juz do stuff that makes me hate myself >.< and being pissed with myself.

sze may: well...it's not about not being able to get up..it's about everything that has happened...=S *sigh* and i'm not sure if it's the same as before...

esther said...

hey!! As promised, i'm here...
you know what i would say....
i don't like HATE and words mean a lot...

you read my poem right...? all i have to say is there...

hehheeh!!! love yourself cuz God loves you and i love you too!
=)
XOXOX