Thursday, October 05, 2006

outing with M

last fri i hung out with a friend of mine whom i've known for nearly 6 years now...since std.6... we learned swimming together and were friends ever since.
however, last fri was the 1st time ever hanging out with her...so...i guess we need to hang out more in the future so that there'll be no awkwardness between us...
anyway, after we bought tickets fot the movie entitled "My Super Ex-Girlfriend" (18PL), we gave them to the ticket attendant and were about to walk in when one of the ticket attendants standing nearby called out to me.."Sorry miss...miss....can i check ur IC pls? Sorry ah...sorry...but u really look 16...sorry ah sorry ah..." =.=" so sweat...i tried so hard holding back my laughter when i heard him apologising repeatedly...so my hands were trembling when i was trying to take out my wallet which contains my IC...=D and my friend, M, was laughing at me the whole time...sheesh! haha...should've worn something more mature...like heels! but it was flattering at the same time...although i juz turned 18 this year, i still look sweet 16! haha~

anyway, will update soon...till then!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahaha
*ahem* i'm still laughing =P

pink positive!! said...

OMG OMG!!....hahhahahaa.....

we never had that kinda prob when we watched da vinci'c code alst time? XP

Lin said...

m > hey!! what a "pleasant" surprise...haha...U?! reading my blog?!! HMPH!! laugh all u want..=D

pink positive > yeahlo...wonder y...mayb cause we went in a group??