Thursday, June 15, 2006

shitty or not shitty...that's the question =))


yesterday was simply F****D up...

haha...that's the only word that can describe yesterday...

the more i listened to sad love songs...the heavier it rained yesterday...

and i was waiting for the rain to stop a lil so that i could go take a bath without being freezed to death in the shower...but no...so i came to blog...and when i was about to click on "Publish Post", the electricity went off! isn't that great?!

ok...today's really sunny...i'm juz blogging while waiting for my food to digest so that i can go bathe soon..=D


p/s: i juz LOVE ming dao!! <3 he juz makes my day no matter how shitty my day is =P

2 comments:

pink positive!! said...

*EXTRA SLAPS*....how can u get over jon so quickly?...oh my god...

haha...but hey..since he make ur day..i guess it's ok then...

hehe....hey...life is like this..unpredcitable....

Lin said...

WAH!!! may ah...i haven't slapped ur anne yet ah!!!! haha...menggoda my jon! =P

now u're the only one leaving comments on my blog =)