Wednesday, May 31, 2006

crazy day

today was simply crazy...

haha..come to think of it, it was insane!! (yeah yeah...i know crazy and insane have the same meaning)

anyway, today involved alot of snatching, laughing, screaming (haha...when laughing), perli-ing etc...

kinda lazy at this moment...but juz to let u know how those verbs were involved...haha

remember that guy who is matchmade to me? let's call him C...

my friend took my hp, and typed a msg saying 'i love u forever!' she showed it to me and said "i sent him this u know?" i SCREAMED! i thought she did that for REAL! O.O *sweat* then she kept laughing non-stop...only then i realised she was only kidding me! phew~

another guy friend took my hp and took C's pic and put it as my hp wallpaper! what the?! yes....i screamed again...i was traumatised!! =S it was nightmare!!

then i dunno y...ok, i'll not get into THAT topic again...

all in all...i had a good laugh today...although it was crazy!!

2 comments:

pink positive!! said...

haha....wow...wat a good matchmaker ur frens are..:p...they tryin to link u up with 'c' huh....ekeke

Lin said...

haha...they're crazy!! LOL~ they bring loads of laughter =)