Friday, April 07, 2006

shitty week

my week has been shitty as i have said before...but it hasn't gotten any better...now i feel so uncomfortable with my friends...the only thing they talk about is their bf's and relationships as i have said it before in one of my previous posts...

today....
we went to kfc at 1-stop to have lunch...we had girl talk as usual...about u-know-already...usually i quite enjoy having girl talk with my girl friends...but today, i juz feel lost...and out of place...it's like they don't even give me a chance to voice up my opinions...maybe...i said juz maybe, cause i never had one....and never was in a relationship...so?? oh well...ok, then after college we went for a movie with the title Below Eight...about dogs la...aiyah...me the emotional one didn't cry even a tear...whereas my 3 friends who always call me sentimental...cried like hell...ok la...not like hell...but the other 2 nearly used up all the tissue papers...clearly, there's something wrong with me!

another thing that makes me feel out of place is...i'm not as girlie as they are...they're like those popular girls in college whereas i'm not (not that i care really) but i really HATE guys who see only pretty faces! and sometimes i feel insulted when guy(s) praise me when i look good because it's juz the clothings i wear they praise!! IF i ever get a bf...it's the ugly side of me he should fall for...and not the pretty side (if i ever have that side)...BTW, i've decided to go back to becoming the old me...that is a girl who's not afraid of anything and who wears pants ALOT! =P since i have quite a number of skirts...i'll take turns wearing them la...i wanna buy more pants!!

let me digress from my shitty week a lil...
i think pretty girls do have alot of benefits...like they can get their way ALL the time...and it doesn't even matter if they act like a 'dumb blonde' because ppl will still simply love them to bits! *eyes rolling* (yes i'm talking about my friend...but she's not that dumb la..although she acts like a dumb blonde sometimes) oh! and even if a pretty girl is already taken, the guys will juz try to pursue her anyway...and today i got the shock of my life, y? because we were trying to 'abandon' (in case u're too blind to notice the inverted commas, it was a minor joke) one of our friends (yes, she's pretty) during lunch and this guy who is kinda famous for not being gentleman stood up for her! WOW....*sarcastically* sheesh!! GUYS are soooooo SUPERFICIAL la...

speaking about guys! i HATE this guy in my class la...he's sooooo damn RUDE ok?! can't he speak in a nice tone...or AT LEAST act nice a lil? i noticed when he talks to my pretty friends he's not THAT rude...ARGH...i'll describe today's incident briefly...lazy to elaborate

ok, usually my 3 friends and i would sit in a row of 4...but because today our was class was slightly smaller, there were seats in 3's available only...so i decided to let my 3 friends sit together and i sit next to that rude guy...ALVIN...i do hope he sees this! he was sitting on the most left seat and the seat next to him had bread crumbs (or was it something else...anyway, it's dirt la) i 'transferred' the bread wrapper to that dirty seat, and he threw it back!! and with a loud voice (loud enough for the whole class to hear him) he 'said' to me : OI! THROW IT IN THE DUSTBIN LA, Y THROW HERE?!' ARGGHHHH i juz wanted to dig his eyes out with my pen i tell u!! was so pissed i used a slightly louder voice telling him that that chair is already dirty anyway!! after all, i did plan to throw it into the dustbin later...SHEESH! and u know what!? he actually has a gf! BAH! what is this world becoming to?! i am SO SURE that they won't last long! i know, i sound very bitchy right?! this is gonna be my first and last bitchy post! cause bitchy is sooo not me! *SIGH*

i know this post is getting longer and longer...because i've been keeping it all inside of me...so today, i'm gonna let it all out...

shit! i've forgotten what i was about to type...sheesh! will type it when i think of it...but if my mood turns better d i'd probably juz not type it out la...i'll type a happy post then!

p/s: i actually feel alot better now after chatting with a guy friend of mine...what the heck...i typed so long adee...juz read la! haha...

2 comments:

pink positive!! said...

cool.....now u r the one who shud chill!.....calm down..it's not taht bad after all..isn't it?...

haha...u r not alone!..my class is loaded with shiity guys who think they are so cool..n they only treat "cute" gurls properly...relax....u dun ave to make urself shitty over jerks!

hehe....just cheer up ler~.....if anything happens...remember..i'm just an sms away!!..

Lin said...

haha...yeah...i should really chill...let's go out shopping for pants one day!! hehe...and maybe if we've got a chance, we can go to the beach!! =D haven't hung out with u for a long time d! muakz!! thanks alot!!