Thursday, February 16, 2006

Valentine's Day...

well, yesterday was valentine's day (fei4 hua4!) and being the single as i was...i wasn't even bothered by what day it was and how i was gonna spend my night...actually i did plan to go for a dinner and a movie with an old friend of mine in high school....but due to the bio test the next day, i decided to cancel the 'date' to study at home...

anyway, i was a lil bothered by my friends though...u see, i mix with 3 other girls who have been having bf's their whole lives (juz exaggerating a lil...but it's kinda true too la...if u get what i mean) so, let's call them A, B and C.

A : she has a bf who's gone for NS and her bf is like the best in the whole wide world...y do i say that? haha...well, her mom likes her bf very very much! they are like 'engaged' d...he gave her an 'engagement' ring...A even claimed that he ties her shoe lace when they go out..like...when they're talking, all of a sudden he'll kneel down to tie for her...so sweet right?!

B : her bf is her childhood friend and is studying (and/or) living in aus...and they've been together for at least 1 year i think...not sure...anyway, they broke up on the sunday before valentine's day...

C : she's seldom single...and alot of guys are after her...she even got 9 guys asking her out on valentine's day! well, she juz broke up with her bf a week ago...

so, what about them? lol...i don't hate them or anything...it's juz that for the whole day, A's been saying 'this is the worst valentine's day ever!!!' and B, she was like so depressed...and the other 2 was like so engrossed with their 'valentine's day'...and everything i say juz wouldn't make her feel better...then C, she's been looking forward to the romantic dinner...i juz couldn't stand it!!! haha...not because i don't have a date la...

oh, and because that guy...in my previous post...who i thought i liked...i think he hates me...so i told this friend of mine...and we made a bet. if he ever opens his mouth to ask me out/confess/whatever-that-has-got-to-do-with-Vday on valentine's day, then i'll lose the bet by chia-ing her ice cream...and since i think he hates me so i was really confident in winning the bet...

the day before, we thought it was His birthday because he told a friend of mine a day before that it was his birthday the next (haha...get what i mean?) and so we bought him a card and he wanted us to chia him baskin robbins' ice cream!but after that when i reached home, i sms-ed him and actually persuaded him to chia!

so...back to valentine's day...(haha..i know, it's confusing) he planned to chia all of us (my friends and i + his friends)after class...my friends asked me..and i wasn't sure to say yes or no...cause i still wanna win that bet i had with my friend...so i wanted to see if he would actually ask me...=P then C kinda helped my other friend to win the bet! she wrote a note telling that guy's friend, D to ask him to ask me! get it? haha...and D got the wrong msg and asked me if i wanted to go...C turned around and started giving him faces...haha...that was y i knew! and that D still didn't get the msg! he asked me for the 2nd time! and C was like 'wei...u chia meh?y u ask?!' it was hilarious la!! then THE guy opened his mouth! oh gosh...i wish he hadn't!! 'u wanna come with us for baskin robbins??' ARGHHH!! i lost!!! i can't believe it!!! then i said 'ok lo....' =/ yeahla...then he dropped all of us (me and my friends and 2 of his friends) back...

end of my valentine's day...lol...it was funny la overall...=D being single rocks too! *wink*

No comments: