Monday, February 27, 2006

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

haha...it happens everytime!

today's already sunday, my last day of my semester break...great...and i haven't finished doing loads of stuff...ok...not loads la...i managed to finish most of it yesterday cause i was panic-stricken...o.O

for days i've been reminding myself to remember to post my NS deferment letter...and guess what, i got my letter yeserday telling me to go 'serve the country' this coming 19th of March...AHHHH! oh no, i must send in my deferment letter quick! or else....>.< fine of RM2000 (or was it 3000...ah, who cares) or jail!

hmmm...i went out with a guy friend last thursday evening...and surprisingly, i enjoyed myself ALOT! never felt so comfortable with a guy before...haha...had a great time laughing in the cinema...and during dinner too...it was memorable la...about the topic we were on the other day about realising my crush isn't who i really like...well, i guess it's hard to get over him la...and besides, he keeps me from being distracted by other guys. LOL =P

anyway, tomorrow i'll be dead meat...y? cause i've got a bio and chem test tomorrow! i've started studying chem...but not sure i'll be able to finish it tonight...and bio, i studied like 2 weeks ago...and i haven't finished studying that too...ARGH! i'll stay calm.....calm....

2 comments:

pink positive!! said...

hey gurl! gald that u get over the fucker now!!..life is great!...enjoy!...(too bad ur holiday is ending...tat's wat ppl say..time passes extremely fast wen u r enjoying it!!.....well at least u had holidays!!..i ave to wait till the end of april..sigh...=p)
anyway all the best for ur test tomolo!...dun freak out!

Kryptos said...

i guess I'm a little late. but, good luck in ur test anyway!