Saturday, April 23, 2005

back to one

it's been 5 days since i last posted an entry...
i've been busy with school stuff
i've been trying to get over that pervert...haha...juz kidding...i'm ALREADY over him...thanks to my friend (u know who u r) who told me i'm "acting like a little girl with a puppy-love crush" *rolls eyes* lol...but now that i'm back to my old self again...i do get what he meant by "i'll understand it once it's over"...*wink*
i've been wasting my whole day sleeping...and dreaming about what i've 'read' last night on history...so freaky...i was mumbling about what i've 'read' in my sleep...but now i forgot d...*sheesh* have to study again liao....well of course i haven't studied much also actually...keke~
dunno y...but i'm so not in the mood to study...all because of our headmistress la...wanna retire also wanna involve us..because of her la...our exam so soon...*sigh*
now i'm addicted to 3 things....1. the comp (i dunno y but i'll go online everytime i feel like it), 2. sleeping for as long as i want...3. to planning what to do during the hols although exams not over yet...

WHAT THE HELL AM I STIL DOING HERE?!?!!?!

signing off....

No comments: