Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New horizon

Dear blog,

It's me again. I know you're tired of my emo rants lately, please bear with me. I guess it's true when they say it's a new day, new horizon...because everything seems so yesterday when you wake up the next day though sometimes you can't help but to feel like each new day is a continuation of that emo-ness you felt the previous day. But I digress. Today I woke up feeling much better...physically and emotionally. Yay!

Had a short chat with my bro last night because I was kind of desperate to talk to someone. I'm not exactly extremely close to my brother but we do find each other when we have things to rant/talk about. So yesterday I asked him if I could pack my bags and leave already. All he did was to say the things that I needed to hear (not necessarily the things I want to hear) and I felt much better after crying again. I finally experienced that overwhelming pain when you're truly missing someone so much. I really do miss everyone back home.

Do we feel because we're human, or are we human because we feel?

p.s.: I'm sure when I look back I'll laugh over all my emo blog posts...patiently waiting for that day to come.

XOXO

No comments: