Friday, September 07, 2007


That's where I wanna be...

Last Sunday, I dragged myself out of bed, had a quick shower and headed down to the dining hall to have a not-so-filling breakfast. I waited for my "chauffer" there to drive me to church but there wasn't anyone so I head back up to E's room to see if she's awake and yes she was. So I sat in her room talking...and suddenly they said the plan to go to be beach was on!! I decided to go to beach considering the fact that I need some relax time....

The weather was just nice...not too hot and not too cold. Of all clothings, I wore khakis cause I was lazy to change =P Had a quick nap before catching the bus to the city!! Woohoo~ I felt so happy that day...wasn't thinking much about P. L brought M's kite along as well to fly at the beach. The pic above (obviously) shows M's kite being flown by L2 and E. Sometimes I feel like I wanna be like the kite, but when you know that you're attached to a string and if the string breaks you'll definitely fall hard...which in this case is not very hard since the "ground" is the sand =S

The reason I feel like a kite is P keeps me hanging there...There's so many things that have been left unsaid. I'm not emo, don't worry. I've already made up my mind =) Beach...I'm so gonna come to you again after my exams...hopefully! I'll be back!! I really really enjoyed my day at the beach, eating yiros and having sauce dripping everywhere, feeling the sun rays on my hair, seeing couples whispering to each other, kids running around, and last but not least, us posing as "models" on the beach...HAHAHAHAHAHA~

I sometimes wish that life is always this simple...

XOXO,
Me


No comments: