Sunday, September 09, 2007

If tomorrow never comes...

...I'm sure I'd regret not doing the things I needed and wanted to do.

Just a few days ago, I suddenly got into one of my think-about-life modes. Was chatting with P and I got a LITTLE emo so I sent him a message wishing him all the best. As blur as he always is, he asked me, "all the best for what?" So I replied, "studies, friendship, life, present, future, good times, bad times, love etc." and he asked, "why suddenly say such thing..." I said, "cause u'll never know if there's a tomorrow...."

Apparently he got freaked out and sent my friend, E, a message to ask her what was up with me XP I just wanted the best for P even if I'm not the girl he's looking for in the future. I'm just so glad I got to know him as a really good friend, that's all.

The next day, I was in the mood to youtube. So I decided to look for the video to the song "Heaven" by DJ Sammy, which I set as my ringtone on my mobile. As I was searching for it, I stumbled upon this version of the song my friend, Prasana, sent me last year. It's a tribute to the 911 incident that happened in 2001 (i think =S). After watching it, tears actually rolled down my cheeks! *sob* I never wanna regret not telling the people I love that I love them. My parents came to my mind after that and I'm so thankful I have parents, parents who love me.

Yesterday night I got online and as I found my friend's name on my MSN online contact list, her personal message was: r.i.p. anthony
You know that something bad has happened when you see that 3 dreadful letters: RIP. Didn't manage to talk to her as I went offline early to go to bed. So I went online just an hour ago and I got her offline message saying that anthony's her friend she hasn't seen for a while. I don't know why but I had a feeling I needed to check her blog just in case she spilt everything there and yeah, she did. Overwhelmed by emotions again when I finished reading her blog.

It's true that friends make you who you are today, to a certain extent. My life wouldn't be the same if I hadn't known any of the people I know now. Was reading E's blog a moment ago as well and she said something about the world, truth and lies. How do we know if something is the truth or a lie, genuine or fake...And that some questions are just gonna be questions unanswered.

Too much has happened to the people around me... here's the tribute video to 911.


No comments: