Monday, September 18, 2006

updates!

starting this monday, it's my study break for trial exams next week!! =S

as much as i want to study, i can't! cause i've got heaps of assignments to finish...=( right now i have chem and bio reports on my hands...bio report is supposed to be passed up tomorrow and chem report on tuesday. not only that, i'll have to go back to college for replacement classes this week!! sheesh~ now i wonder how i'm gonna study...

oh! i've watched "you, me and dupree" with my friend Eve last Friday. it was ermmm....ok. not really exciting or funny. but juz ok. = however there were some really dirty parts which were censored. mayb it was a good thing afterall...i don't wanna know more about what guys do...=S guys are weird creatures i can never understand.

let me digress a bit. i was chatting with C on msn last 2 days...and honestly i totally forgot he was a guy...so i KINDA insulted the male population by saying they love to stare at girls even though they're not pretty but dressed up sexily...and wow...he, who was well known of having no temper at all...suddenly said "u know...u wu ru guys" then i stopped mid-sentence o.O the next thing he said was "u think u can angry nia ah? i cannot ah?" whoa! haha~ i got soooo scared of him after that...yesterday he even had to convince me that he'll never scold me / get mad at me...even asked me not to be afraid of him...i told him i have to watch what i'm saying when i'm talking to him and he went "haiyo...juz say what u wanna say la..i won't scold u wan...believe me la" =D

oh! something funny happened on Thursday!! haha...i was in the general lab chatting with C on msn...he was a few computers away from me. and i had to change a comp cause my friend, N wanted me to sit next to her so that i could teach her how to draw a Data Flow Diagram...so i typed "wait for me, gotta change comp" he said ok. when i finally changed comp, i turned around and saw C's friends asking him out for lunch. then i turned to look at the comp screen, before i could type anything, it says "the user may not reply because he/she appears to be offline"...wah!! i was sooo mad...he's always like this!! can't even say bye before signing off is it?!! so i turned to complain to N...i started saying things like "u juz look at him!!!! he's always like that...can't he juz say bye before signing off?!?! even B says bye to me when he wants to go offline!! ARGHHH!!" and the next thing i know, i received an sms from C which says "okla, bye bye." i immediately showed N the sms....both of us turned around and SHIT! C was still there! that means he heard me complaining about him!! it was sooo embarrassing!! that's y he sent me that sms...haha...anyway, i've related this story to a few ppl...so it may not seem as funny as it was already.

ok, gotta finish off my bio report...till next time!

4 comments:

pink positive!! said...

hahaha..OMG OMG!!...

hehe it happends to me all the time also...so i'm more cautioned bout wat to say now...afraid that i might said something wrong or hurt someone indirectly...

hehe...anyway all the best for ur coming exam!!... concentrate! dun get distracted over C~...hehehe

gambade~!

Lin said...

haha...hey!! but with C i can say anything i guess...haha~ he said he wasn't angry...so =P *evil laughter*

nah..trust me...i'm not distracted by him anymore...haha...i'm back to my old self! *wink*

queenlyd said...

haha... that incident so funny.. something like dat that would only happen in college (with all the computers in one lab) ..

and ya.. i didn't like You, Me and Dupree much either.. i was irritated by Dupree most of the time. and i dun think u wud wanna noe what guys do.. yuck!

Lin said...

haha...really?! phew~ at least i got my msg across =)

YEAH! i wouldn't wanna know! LOL~ what's with the butter?? YUCK! =S