Tuesday, July 04, 2006

lots of stories but feeling sleepy...

i'm the one with shoulder-length wavy hair =)

...so i'll juz blog about today...

initially i wanted to blog about that cute guy i saw in baskin robbin's last fri =P

hehe...

anyway, today i found out that guys will always b guys...

that guy in college, C...used to tell me i look pretty no mater what (sounds like bull**** and geli, i know) =S

today...my friend asked him if i should cut my hair and he suggested that i trim and STRAIGHTEN my hair!

y is everyone asking me to straighten my hair?! i mean...i love my waves ok? lol...i know they're very very ugly now...but a year later...i'll turn into a swan! LOL~

and i'm not being stubborn or whatever, i'm juz making a stand...i do not wanna meddle my hair with those chemical stuff and all...in any artificial ways available...cause i know once u straighten ur hair, u need to go for treatments and such...which is a no-no for me...besides... i love my waves! juz can't wait for my hair to grow long....

oops...anyway, and today C suggested that!? HAIR-STRAIGHTENING?!

y are people not satisfied with what they have? it's ironic, isn't it?

girls who have wavy/curly hair go to salons to straighten their hair...while those with straight hair go to salons to perm them....*sigh*

i'm juz loving myself...loving every part of me even if ppl think i should do something about it. i don't need anything like hair-straightening to love myself...or to feel confident...or to make guys look at me *pukes* (attention which i absolutely do not need!)

so...haha..here's a pic of me with my messy and wavy hair! LOL~ *winks* =)

p/s: now u know y i don't wanan pluck my eyebrows =P i love my eyebrows too...don't have the heart to even pluck it...

4 comments:

pink positive!! said...

haha..turning to a swan huh?..:p

yups....many ang mohs are dye-ing their hair into blacks, but asian freaks are trying so hard to be blondes...ironic huh?...

hehe...one suggestion...if u dun wanna straighthen ur hair..maybe try cut ur hair "thinner", if u know wat i mean~~xD

anayway..it's ur hair! ur style!...it's so right of u to maintain ur appearence with ur own attitude!!...

101% pink positive!!

Lin said...

haha...thanks for ur support! =P

it's not that i don't wanna trim it...i'm scared the hair stylist will cut my hair too short...and then my effort of keeping my hair will be wasted...=)

will post a pic of me IF i ever trim my hair =D

queenlyd said...

haha.. u can alwiz tie it up till it grows long.. (that's what i did till i straightened my hair. :P)

Lin said...

hey! haha...yeah, but tying the hair is not really good cause it'll pull ur hair in some way and causes hair fall...=)