Thursday, July 20, 2006

devastating day...


i'm so so devastated...nothing makes my day anymore...

i finally got my English results...and guess what?! for almost 11 years of school life, i've never gotten such low marks!! ='(

and not only that...i think i'm losing the merit scholarship for sure...*sigh*

when u're feeling down, u'd think ur family members would be more considerate...to juz leave u alone (knowing u don't have the mood to talk much) to have time for urself...NO!

my mom obviously didn't get the drift...in the car throughout the whole journey home, she kept telling me things i am NOT interested in knowing...and i didn't give her any response...which she should know by now that i'm not having a very good day (i told her before)...

at home, she called out to me...and i was feeling lazy to give her a reply...and then she went "y r u mad at me?! what did i do?!" HELLOOO?!?! i didn't greet my dad and my bro too! not juz her!
sheesh...one more reason for me to be down...*screams*

y oh y...did this happen to me?!?! =(( i mean, when i'm down and quiet, i get scolding from my mom, but when i start an argument with her, i get scolding too! tell me...what should i do?! it sure ain't easy to be a teenager...ARGH!

i feel like going to sleep and never wake up!!!! *sob* i need a hug from someone...a big bear hug!

1 comment:

pink positive!! said...

chill...i got low marks for my physics too!! where everyone else are getting so damn high marks...at that moment i was soo mad, mad bout myself, mad at my friends, mad at my lecturer...i was soo pist and felt like screaming out loud and run out the class room...

but in the end...i just sat there...telling myself that if i dun pay attention...it'll be so damn worse...

so chill gurl...good thing lies ahead!..

bout ur family thingy... i had this kinda experience too, where they just dun leave u alone...

anyway...all i can say is...CHILL...i'm just an sms away! XD