Friday, June 30, 2006

holidays...

i've always had mixed feelings when it comes to holidays...

the one reason i love holidays so much is because during holidays, my memories of everything is erased from my mind...eg. school, friends (unless they ask me out and i see them during the holidays...otherwise...) etc.

holidays is the time when i figure things out...the time when i forget stuff i don't wanna remember...

another time when i forget stuff is when i go for a holiday in another country!! i totally love that feeling...i'd forget every single detail that happened in my country...it's like having a new identity...and i need to make my own memories...

oh well, i hope anyone who is reading this knows what i'm talking about...haha...

HAHA~ my friend blamed ming dao when i told her i didn't like that guy in college anymore...=D

No comments: