Friday, May 26, 2006

PISSED

*sigh* no mood to update lately....

anyway, today...i actually couldn't hide my feelings anymore...i showed my friends that i was pissed...

yeah...pissed!! pissed of what one of my friends said...i thought friends are suppose to accept u for who u are...and even though we're different, i always try to accept them as who they are...but now i know how our esl lecturer feels...no one's appreciating it!

but then again...i juz kept quiet...didn't wanna say anything in case i say the wrong thing that will ruin our relationship...it's funny how ppl take u as a joke when u're cheery and all...but once u show them that u're unhappy about something, they think u're scary...

to hell with them...now that i think about it again...i feel so pissed...i'll still keep it inside of me...no point telling anyone...

it's not that the friends i mix with are bad...in fact, they're quite nice...BUT i can NEVER NEVER share my innermost feelings with them...cause they simply cannot understand how i feel...they juz shrug my problems off like a fly...

p/s: will continue next time...can't get my thoughts straight...sheesh!

No comments: