Saturday, May 27, 2006

confused...=S

i'm VERY VERY confused right now...was chatting with a college friend on msn...she told me the funny things that happened during their group outing at gurney plaza today...and the guy who is matchmade to me by practically EVERYONE in college went along too...

and...i feel...kinda sad/down/unhappy/upset...dunno...i don't know how to describe how i feel...cause i AM EXTREMELY sure that i DO NOT have any feelings for him k?!

hmmm...maybe it's juz me...musn't think too much...mid-term exams coming up SOON! i'm really happy with myself today (i mean...yesterday)...i didn't have an afternoon nap! and i nearly finished all my maths exercises! hooray for me! =P

i took out my high school autograph book and read...i realised that i was a very very cheery person who enjoys laughing in school...and i think i've changed a LIL...well, maybe because the ppl in college are different from the ppl we got to know in high school...yeah, from now on, i'll find my old self back...

p/s: may...i felt totally myself the other day...=) muakz!

No comments: