Thursday, April 06, 2006

=S

y oh y...do i feel so down?
feels like i'm gonna drown...

wow...that rhymed! anyway, y do i feel so shitty?
dunno...could it be the chemistry practical on monday? i kinda made my lab partner become impatient with me...=(
or could it be i FEEL like i'm the only one being left behind in penang?
or could it be my friends and i juz don't really get along emotionally...like 'our' usual topic will be about their bf's and relationship stuff...
or could it be the joke Peace's friend played on me...that makes me THINK he's TRYING to MAKE me THINK he likes me...somehow i feel guys can hardly be trusted...like i FEEL that everything they do is juz a dare between them and their friends....well, it's not as serious as it sounds...cause he actually makes me laugh...and the main thing is i do NOT like him at ALL...so it's cool...it juz makes me wonder...that's all...
or could it be the assignments and lab reports that are thrown my way...
or could it be my life is not properly organised...
answers!! i need an answer!! ='(
or could it be hormones? =D
i doubt it has got to do with weather cause i simply do not care about weathers! UNLESS it's too HOT! =P

No comments: