Saturday, April 15, 2006

bad and good news!! =D

ok, today i went shopping with my parents at pranging mall....for pants!! =D i realised i've been buying skirts this year...and i guess skirts are not that suitable for me...hehe...

bad news
my butt and thighs are getting bigger! i know u'd be going "don't be silly! u're so thin!" i know i AM thin but my butt and thighs are as huge as a tree trunk! i used to wear size S jeans...now...*gasps* lol...M! even M is tight!! so u know what? i can't wear boot cut jeans no more...i'm going for straight cut...

good news
straight cut jeans suit me perfectly!! =D and i'm soooo in love with those 2 pair of jeans (not jeans...pants) that i bought this afternoon!! i love the fabric and colour! =) i was gonna give up on shopping for pants...but phew! luckily i found those 2...for this whole year, i swear to myself not to buy anymore clothes...

since we're on this shopping topic, haha...honestly i hate shopping...i only shop when i need to...because i hate trying out clothes...so troublesome...
yay! now i don't have to go shopping anymore...=)) YIPPY!!

3 comments:

BlushingBee00 said...

Shopping is hard somtimes,my belly is whats getting fat on me,lol,im a big bellyed Russian girl,lol,ow and keep checking on your chinese new year blog cause thats were im postting comments about that cheek swab lab.Shopping is very anoying somtimes,cant find the stuff half the time,well cya.

Lin said...

haha...i've seen ur pic and u don't have a big belly!!
nice to hear from u! =)

pink positive!! said...

no worries gurl....u r not the only one with hugh tights...me too!!...sigh...it's been ages since i last exercise!...ekekek....