Thursday, April 20, 2006

achievement? =P

for the past few days...i've been getting up late...after 11am!

well, it may not be something unusual for some ppl out there...but it's sooo not me!!

i never wake up after 11am! and yesterday i woke up at 12pm to realise i've got a 'date' with my friends at 1:30pm! haha...i ended up reaching there late...nearly 2pm...nvm la..they can wait =D

today i woke up before 10am!! yahoo!! and i SWEAR i'm gonna sleep before 12am tonight...have to take care d...hehe...and besides, having enough sleep keeps ur skin radiant and healthy!=)

whoa! i juz looked at my comp clock, it's only 11:11am! so early...hehe...after posting this, i'll go bathe and do something productive!! i'll blog again tomorrow...to tell 'u guys' if i did anything productive today...

no more going out today! ahhh....home sweet home...

oh! before i go...i wanna share the lyrics of my favourite song with everyone!

Imperfect Girl

I don't have a perfect smile
maybe I'm just too shy
I'm not a beauty queen
on covers of magazines
that's something you can't deny
I got my own style

So what you see is what you get
A girl of no regrets

I'm not ideal - I'm quite absurd
I'm just an imperfect girl
I rise above this perfect world
I'm just an imperfect, imperfect girl

I wouldn't be classed as cool
I have to bend the rules
Maybe I don't fit in
I didn't always win
that's something you can't deny
I'm happy with my own style

So what you see is what you get
A girl of no regrets
I'm not ideal - I'm quite absurd
I'm just an imperfect girl
I rise above this perfect world
I'm just an imperfect, imperfect girl

It's all just make-believe
The standards that we hear
It doesn't have to be
A perfect world, a perfect world

I'm not ideal - I'm quite absurd
I'm just an imperfect girl
I rise above this perfect world
I'm just an imperfect, imperfect girl
I'm not ideal - I'm quite absurd
I'm just an imperfect girl
I rise above this perfect world
I'm just an imperfect, imperfect, imperfect girl

p/s: this song is so me! haha...but if u think i have low self-esteem...u're wrong! *winks*

2 comments:

pink positive!! said...

haha..unproductive ei?...hehe..i tot tat's wat hols are for!...relax n having fun!....so who cares if u woke up after 11?...hey u can't do tat when school starts?...*winks*

Lin said...

haha...u see i only have 1 week of break, not 2 like u!!

so i need to make full use of my hols!