Sunday, March 12, 2006

first time...

yesterday morning, i overslept for the first time since i've been waking up on my own....

i hit the snooze button several times until i turned it off....the phone rang so i got up and answered it...my mom was on the other end, asking if i was ready...i looked up at the clock, holy shit!! my class starts at 11am and it's already 10.50am i think...i panicked and told my mom i overslept...and so i had my fastest shower EVER! in 10 mins...i skipped breakfast...for the FIRST time (i never skip breakfast)

when i got into the car, my dad made me so mad...well, he asked me a stupid question...

D - dad
M - me

D: y did u oversleep?
M: i turned off my alarm clock...
D: so sleepy meh? (DUH!)
M: tired ma...i hit snooze several times and then i turned it off...
D: must be on the internet till 'late late' la!
M: i turned off the comp at 11pm ok!?

there u go...i hate it when parents make baseless assumptions...if yes, i was on the internet till late at night...i wouldn't feel so mad...but the fact is, i did not! i was simply tired...besides, it's my first time getting up without my mom waking me...i'm not used to it yet, duh! i can't juz get used to it overnight...that's crazy! anyway, i was so mad, i went out for lunch with my friends in college...and didn't say A word to my dad for the whole day...

p/s: note to self - never make baseless assumptions in the future when i have my own kids...it's juz plain annoying...

1 comment:

pink positive!! said...

haha...u r soo true!...parents at certain time never ever understand us!!...n even how hard we tried to explain..they'll put the blame on us anyway...hehe...just deal with it ler...cuz hey!...i've been dealing not only wif my parents...but also my bro oso!!