Saturday, October 15, 2005

Why does this happen to me?

finally....

i got my NS letter...if u think i'm happy.....u're WRONG!! i was dreading it!! didn't wanna go for NS...cause i've got plans for my holiday...and i was planning to learn driving...laze around at home, rent some korean romantic drama series and cry my eyes out....and now...i'm ALREADY crying my eyes (or heart?) out....lol...no la...juz a way of saying it...not crying ler...............................................................WAHHHHHH :'(

*speechless*

2 comments:

Kryptos said...

I used to dread going for ns too. You bet how glad I was when I wasn't chosen! But listening to all those my friend's experience and how much they enjoyed their stint, I kind of longed for it too.

The point is, keep an open mind. Who knows, you might enjoy it!

Which batch are you in?

Lin said...

the prob is.....i don't know which batch i'm in!!!='( i juz hope i'm in the 1st...cause i can't stand it if my bad results (i said IF! choi!=P) and i still have to go through 3 months of 'torture'...

torture = without the smell of my pillow =], no sleeping till late in the morning, no TV, no comp, EVERYTHING!

i don't wanna go because i'm juz not an outdoor kinda person