Thursday, August 18, 2005

embarrassing!!!

ok, everytime i announce that my blog is dead, it's alive again...lol...

today i had to stay back at school to clean the toilet!! ARRGHHH! if u're wondering y, it's because i didn't come early to school to pick up 'sampah' so cleaning the toilet is a form of punishment...of course i wasn't the only one! *yippy* haha...

well, luckily i didn't really have to CLEAN the toilet...all i did was transferring the "toilet rubbish" in to a plastic bag and throw it away....but it was gross!! u know what's in the "toilet rubbish" ?! EWWWWW~

oh, and while on my way to the toilet...i kinda bumped into my form teacher! phew! i was lucky he didn't see me or else he'd know i've been punished to 'clean' the toilet =D and that would kinda affect what he writes in my testimonial....maybe....maybe not...

so...hehe...i'm done spilling...

No comments: