Sunday, April 10, 2005

='( ='( ='( ='( ='( ='( ='(

so sad...i was EXTREMELY happy yesterday...i wrote a happy entry yesterday but don't know what happened to it...so lazy to type again d since i'm so sad now...

maybe it's true teens have extreme mood swings loh...i'm not sure myself what's bothering me...maybe because of Black B la...my digi cam left 3 more photos to be taken...so i brought it to school (taekwondo) so that my friends and i can take our pics with the ah sirs loh...(including Black B la) then we did loh...but it didn't turn out as i expected...there were alot of senior belts too [(red and black) including Black B's gf] i think he hates me...or rather irritated by me...cause the person who took the pic for us didn't take the pic clearly so i requested to take once more...then my friend said she caught a glimpse of Black B's face looking beh syiok and i had that feeling too...cause u see...he has a gf liao...but our aim was to take pics with the ah sirs...but what if it was our illusion? maybe it was juz his face that looks beh syiok leh?

ok maybe i'm thinking too much...but it's bothering me...i hate myself for being sooo sensitive of others' feelings lo...sometimes it's juz me who thinks too much...what if it's not leh?! *sob* someone...out there...make me smile...

sometimes i feel like i'm not a 16-year-old girl...i'm always caught in the 'crush' issue...and sometimes i juz hate myself for that! GUYS REALLY STINK la...STOP! i have to stop myself from thinking about what's bothering me d...if not i won't have the mood to do my homework later on...

p/s : LOVE 'miss independent' by Kelly Clarkson! YEAH! (not that i can't live without guys.....it's juz that sometimes i can't help but falling for stupid ppl then trying to get over them) phew! finally got everything out of my system! =D

No comments: