Monday, March 21, 2005

BETTER NOW ~

haha~
reading back my previous entry, it seemed like i've been dumped or something, but no... it was juz something really stupid...
i've got school tomorrow!! (no, i'm not excited!!) *BLEK*
no more sleeping till 9/10am...no more lazing around at home, no more watching TV endlessly etc. =(
i made a list of to-do's this hol :
  1. finish reading the novel my friend lent me
  2. finish my homework before wednesday
  3. study a lil chem
  4. read some stories from Julia

hmmm...it's sunday and the only thing i've accomplished is 1 on the list. i haven't even finished my homework!! ='( there's half an essay left (can u believe it?! half!! i was too sleepy last night to finish the rest) and not only that...there's this stupid 'peka' i haven't touched yet...y? because our teacher asked us to plant some taugeh and mark the roots...bla bla bla...the taugeh's i planted are half dead adee...see how 'successful' i am?

i'm starving adee...juz came back from my 2.5 hours of physics tuition, and the room was freezing cold...that's not something important anyway, so signing off!

No comments: